Description: When we experience a loss in life (i.e. death, divorce, purpose, home, etc) it can cause an array of thoughts and feelings. While there isn’t a “wrong” way to grieve, having a safe space to explore and process these experiences can be beneficial to those working through various losses in life.
This workshop is designed to provide a space for a person to explore their own grief. The workshop will include:
- Week 1: Understanding grief
- Week 2: Understanding your story of grief
- Week 3: Ways to cope with a loss and the gift of processing with safe people
- And additional information
Dates: The Grief workshop is three sessions and will be Tuesday, 1/14, 1/21, 1/28
Time: 12pm – 12:50pm
- Registration is now open. Click here to register.
- Class is limited to 10 registrants. Additional options will be added if there is a higher demand.
- Registration will close Friday, January 10th at 5pm.
- Lunch will be provided
- There may be some suggested assignments in between sessions
- Chaplain Roy is a trained short term pastoral counselor
Helpful books on grief include
- Journeying through Grief, by Larry Warner
- Experiencing Grief, by H.Norman Wright
- Transforming Grief and Loss Workbook, by Ligia Houben