All of a sudden, we’re feeling very vulnerable, uncertain, not so confident in our work.
- “I feel like I’m failing my co-workers and clients.”
- “The lack of synergy and connection makes me think I should be better or doing more.”
- “I feel like I’m doing something wrong”.
- “I should be doing more, but don’t know what that could be.”
- You do have amazing qualities that are still in you.
- You’re doing the best you can with what you’ve got.
- You’re not “doing it wrong” because this has never been done before
- You’re not failing them because you’re still in the game 🙂
Keep going. You are re-learning and adapting to this change.
Take new information and circumstances humbly and with gratefulness. Despite how challenging it is, this new info and situation does have something valuable to offer you.
What are the good qualities in you that will be drawn out?
You’re gaining ground because this have never been done before 🙂