helping employees flourish personally and professionally
Our team has the expertise and experience to provide spiritual and supportive care in the workplace
5 Reasons to have a Corporate Chaplain at your workplace:
- Employees seldom compartmentalize their problems. We help them defuse the issues and find a resolution prior to heading home or as they return to work.
- Through curated care, employees build healthy work relationships and, as result, are more cooperative and productive (i.e. less absenteeism, a decrease in health claims, and increase in morale).
- Chaplains assist in issues such as layoffs, retirements, difficult deadlines, organizational changes, conflict resolution, and workplace ethics.
- Chaplains are neutral, safe, and trusting. We offer confidentiality without compromising positions or reputations.
- Chaplains offer hope to leaders and help create a personal touch of care in the corporate environment. They help employees feel valued, not just “bottom-line” producers.